Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Marma Hotel Istanbul Asia uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize user experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that Marma Hotel Istanbul Asia has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
What Are Cookies?
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Marma Hotel Istanbul Asia aims to take reasonable actions that allows you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access. To update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request removal of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Marma Hotel Istanbul Asia relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Marma Hotel Istanbul Asia does not deliberately collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint or simply ask for more information or e-mail our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected] or contact Marma Hotel Istanbul Asia via any other means.